Wall shelving are standard equipment for every type of store. They can be modified in any way, by selecting the appropriate elements, changing their use depending on the needs. For example, by selecting perforated backs, we gain the possibility of installing product hangers. This solution completely changes the way a wall shelving works. At the customer’s eye level, there are hanging products (e.g. hammers), while at the level of the base shelf there are accessories (e.g. nails). Another good example is the selection of special frames and crossbeams for a shop shelving, turning it into an integrated shelf, which is especially popular in DIY stores.
Thanks to the wide range of personalization, the wall shelving are ideal for small, medium and large stores such as:
- Lewiatan – storage of all food products (bread, flour, sweets, pasta, etc.), newspapers, drinks, alcohol, coffee, snacks, spices, hygiene products and much more. In Lewiatan stores, wall racks are used in the alcohol and bakery departments. The elegant design perfectly presents the stored products, improving the overall visual aspect.
- Auchan – presenting not only the items mentioned above, but also small household appliances / electronics, clothes, toys for children, gardening materials. Auchan stores have a wide range of products, which is why they use several different variants of store shelves. Low wall racks can be found in the department with cosmetics or household appliances / electronics. Perforated shelves can be found in the clothes section. In Auchan stores, we also find integration shelves in the drinks section, where we have drinks at our fingertips, while on the above-placed traverses they are stored on pallets that can be quickly removed with a forklift.
- Decathlon – storage of all sports clothes, bows, weights, fishing rods and many other items, excluding heavier equipment such as bicycles. In Decathlon, specialized shop shelves are used, adapted especially for this commercial facility. The use of various types of hangers, fasteners, shelves, etc. makes it possible to store the entire available assortment.
Anthracite gondola type shop shelves with gable shelf
Shop gondolas with a top shelf for newspapers
- A simple and tested design, the quality of which has been confirmed by the German TUV certificate.
- High level of personalization that allows you to adjust the wall shelves to your needs. Various shelf lengths, profile heights, plain and perforated backs, hangers with or without labels, various widths and several available systems.
- Can be converted into a Shop Gondola. Just add 3 pieces to the other side of the rack. The leg, base shelf and back are all you need for conversion.
- Can be combined with the KI warehouse system, creating an integrated rack designed for DIY stores (additional pallet storage on the upper level).
The profile is the backbone of the entire rack, it holds the brackets and backs in place, enabling their easy assembly. The standard 50 mm system is available immediately. The 25 mm and 35 mm system is available on request and for wholesale orders.
The base leg of the store rack is the basis of the entire structure, it is on it that the entire weight rests, so we recommend purchasing a foot larger than the second longest shelf in the rack. As a result, the entire weight of the products is directed down the rack, rather than partially to the front. This prevents instability and overturning of the rack in case of overloading.
The smooth back is a very important structural element of the metal rack. It not only acts as a back, but also provides rigidity to the entire structure.
The perforated back allows the installation of various hangers. Made of thick sheet metal allows for a high load capacity of many goods hung on the handles. Dense arrangement of the eyelets allows for any arrangement of hangers.
Mesh backs allow for greater light transmission, giving a feeling of more space. In addition, they allow the installation of all hangers in our offer, which are equipped with an appropriate type of grip, in store shelves.
Shelves for store shelves are an indispensable structural element. We store all our products on the shelves. The arrangement of shelves is a very important element of planning your own shelving. At the zero level and the first level, it is best to place shelves deeper by a size than the others, in order to better present the products at the bottom. This prevents the products displayed on them from being covered by the shelves above them.
Mesh shelves are perfect for the section with vegetables and fruit. They let in more light, which makes products on all levels look elegant. In addition, they are convenient to clean and do not collect much dust.
The brackets support the shelves. They can be made of thinner or thicker sheet metal, which affects the total maximum load capacity. Additionally, they can be adjusted under three inclination angles. This makes it possible to modify the purpose of the shop rack.
Quality and safety
All our products meet the formal requirements in terms of health and safety, fire protection. and building regulations. As a manufacturer of wall racks, we guarantee the highest quality of workmanship and the safety of our racks confirmed by the German TUV certificate. This certificate is awarded only to products that comply with European quality and safety standards. The entry in the Certipedia inventory confirms the originality of this document.
Feel free to contact us for an individual quote and store design. For larger orders from the factory, we offer a color selection of individual elements from the entire RAL palette.
We provide attractive financing of wall racks in the form of leasing. You do not need your own funds to finance the investment.
We organize the transport of wall racks to any place in Poland and the EU.